KIDS New Staff training is offered as a free opportunity for interested staff. Sessions are intended for staff who have not used the KIDS Collection System before (or who have minimal experience with this system) and who will be responsible for submitting student data via KIDS. Instruction in the KIDS data elements and software submission processes is provided.
Here is a list of the KIDS New Staff training dates and locations for the Winter 2018 Session:
- Topeka KSDE Staff Only- Thursday, January 4, 2018, 1:30 - 4:00 PM
- Webinar - Wednesday, January 17, 2018, 1:30 - 4:30 PM
- Salina (Smokey Hill Training Center) - Tuesday, January 23, 2018, 1:30 - 4:30 PM
- Topeka (KSDE Board Room) - Thursday, February 8, 2018, 1:30 - 4:30 PM
- Webinar - Tuesday, February 13, 2018, 1:30 - 4:30 PM