The TASC data collection focuses on providing links among the courses students take during the school year and the educator teaching the course. This is the first year for TASC.
TASC Records are being collected in order to provide an educator, course, and student link. Uses of this data may include:
• Provide educators a link to current students’ data in Center for Educational Testing and Evaluation (CETE) accounts for interim assessments;
• Populates the student’s course information in the Migrant system for the purpose of state and federal reporting.
• Create a teacher’s roster for the Kansas Fitnessgram (K-FIT) application;
• Create list of Pre-K students to report survey data in Success in Schools; and
• Provide data through the Student Record Exchange for students that move between schools.